CLEAN WATERWAYS is an opportunity for agencies, industry, consultants and contractors to meet in a constructive learning environment and build relationships in advance of an unanticipated event. There is no other event delivering this group of people, which makes CLEAN WATERWAYS a one-of-a-kind conference.
The conference agenda is made up of 12 sessions covering the most pressing issues unique to oil and hazardous materials spill prevention and response on and around inland river systems, with sessions led by experts in their field. During the conference you will be able to connect with professionals from maritime, facilities, rail, and pipeline, as well as state and federal regulators, to build the critical relationships needed in today’s inland environment.
REGISTER AND RECEIVE A $50 DISCOUNT
SIGN UP FOR OUR MAILING LIST
PLANNING AND PREPAREDNESS TRACK
- Cross Border and Interjurisdictional Planning
- Fostering Resilience through Effective Crisis Communication Planning and Preparedness
- From Baseline Oiling Data to Restoration
- Geographic Response Plan (GRP) Best Practices
- Oil Spill Modeling for Rivers and Inland Waters
- Successful Planning – Lessons Learned
- Do You Think You’re Current?
- Engaging an Impacted Community
- Go-Go Gadgets – Leveraging Technologies for Improved Response
- Ice, Ice, Baby – Cold Weather Response
- Responding to Non-Traditional Releases on H2O: Not Your Momma’s HazMat
- What to do When your Spill Doesn’t Float?
Questions on registration? Contact Jill Dean at 713-343-1880 or firstname.lastname@example.org
Questions on exhibiting or sponsoring? Contact Anastasia Bisson at 530-363-3506 or email@example.com